Article Highlight: Facebook Viruses
Facebook viruses have become all-too-common. The creators of these malicious programs are getting both sneakier and smarter, coming up with more creative ways to infect your computer and collect your personal information. Fortunately, there are many ways to avoid getting viruses through Facebook, so you can easily… continue reading »
Browse About Facebook Topics
- Adolescent Dating and Facebook
- Best Facebook Applications
- Close a Facebook Account
- Eight Types of Bad Facebook Messages
- Facebook Backgrounds
- Facebook Blocked at Work
- Facebook Chat Symbols
- Facebook Emoticons
- Facebook Firewall
- Facebook Imposter Scam
- Facebook Imposters
- Facebook Instructions
- Facebook Logo
- Facebook Photo Uploader Problems
- Facebook Picture Search
- Facebook Poking Arrest
- Facebook Risks
- Facebook Safety Tips
- Facebook Sign In
- Facebook USC Football Team Controversy
- Facebook Wallpapers
- Free Funny Facebook Quizzes
- How Can I Block Someone from Sending Me a Message on Facebook?
- How Can I See Who Looked at My Facebook Profile
- How Did Facebook Originate
- How to Contact Facebook
- How to Get on Facebook at School
- Mafia Wars Loot for Sale
- My Farm Game on Facebook
- New Facebook Petition
- Problems for Students Using Facebook
- Removing Spam from Facebook
- View Facebook Profile Pictures
- What Does It Mean to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- Which Is Safer: MySpace or Facebook
- Who Is Looking at My Facebook
Do you Facebook? If not, do you want to but are afraid to try? Don't let this rapidly growing social network (originally designed specifically for young adults) scare you. Facebook isn't only for college kids anymore -- any adult with a valid e-mail address can create a profile there.
A Little History
Facebook hit the Internet in 2004 and was originally designed for college and high school students to connect with one another online. Within a few years, it opened its doors so that anyone with a valid e-mail account could join its network. Today, millions use Facebook for business and pleasure.
Sure, you have many options when it comes to choosing an online social network. Members choose Facebook because it's easy to maneuver and to locate friends. For business people, Facebook provides useful tools such as Fan Pages that provide methods for communicating with customers in an informal setting.
At LoveToKnow Social Networking, we will show you all of the ins and outs of Facebook, and then let you make the ultimate decision as to which social network to choose. What you can learn about Facebook includes:
- Signing in to the network and into your profile
- Being safe at Facebook while still having fun
- Learning all about the Facebook logo
- Finding the best proxy sites
Facebook offers something for everyone. Whether you're seeking old friends or trying to make new ones, connect with people on Facebook. Share links and photos with colleagues and friends. Play a few games and build a farm, town or mafia empire. It's all available on Facebook.