If you love playing Farm Town, then the odds are good that at some point you found yourself searching for Farm Town "cheats" to level up faster. While cheat codes for this game are not an option, there are some tips and tricks that experienced players use to advance quickly in the game.
Tips and Tricks to Cheat at Farm Town
Farm Town is an online community game that became wildly popular when a large majority of users started playing this game on Facebook. There are certain aspects to the game that encourage players to seek out shortcuts and tricks that might help them advance faster which is why people cheat at Farm Town. Luckily if you know how to play the game, there are some tricks you can use to move up in the game and save time.
Make Use of Your Friends
While you can go to the Farm Town market and hire people to work on your farm, the problem with this tactic is you're working with strangers who may not be as motivated as you. However, if you have a group of friends who play the game, you can "hire" them to work on your farm by harvesting and plowing and reciprocate by working theirs. This can help you and your friends to build your farm quickly.
Skip Using Vehicles
Using your friends to work your fields is also more efficient than paying for a harvester or tractor, which can cost you valuable coins. It also will cost you time to refuel the vehicles. Compared to using your friends, buying vehicles has a much lower return on investment.
Choose Your Crop Wisely
Choose crops that will bring in the most coins and also ones you will be able to harvest without losing them due to the time frame. In other words don't plant a crop which will be ready in the middle of the night while you're sleeping.
- A good choice for crops is raspberries. Because they only take two hours from planting to harvest, you can produce more at a faster rate than other crops.
- Strawberries and blueberries are also good berry choices, which have lower sale prices but the quantity produced is enough to bring in more money quickly.
- Another good crop is corn which can be used to gain corn seeds if you harvest it early. Once you have a large amount of seeds, you can grow more and then grind the harvested corn and sell it for a decent amount of coin.
- Cotton is also a great crop to plant and harvest to use in the cotton gin, although you do not have the option to plant cotton in the beginning and it's not available all the time based on the season.
Do Quests Often
If you complete a quest for money, you have the option of going to the original character who initiated the quest to do it again. Also realize that you can turn down quests and keep inquiring for more and choose the ones with the most coin as a reward.
Other Ways to Bring in Money
If you need to make as much coin as possible quickly make sure you do these tasks:
- Visit your friends and do work for them.
- Visit the marketplace to get hired to do work on other farms.
- Install other apps from the Earn Coins page. You can always uninstall them later if you are not interested in them.
- Log in at least once a day.
- Sell any items on your farm that you do not need.
- Don't ignore harvesting trees.
- Make sure you harvest snowman seeds during winter through growing snowmen, which sell for $25 a crop.
Why Use Farm Town Cheats?
Why do so many players want to find "cheats" that will help them level up quicker at Farm Town?
- It has real-time game play, which means that when players finish all of their farming tasks, they need to wait for their crops to grow. That wait is in real hours and days, not in fictional game time.
- Some players are not computer savvy and have difficulty figuring out all the features of the game or things that you can do when you're playing.
- Learning a new game like this one takes some time, and many new players don't have the patience to learn how you can advance up the levels quickly.
- A few players get very frustrated at the low rate that they level up and seeing so many other players advance quickly drives many lower-level players to seek out alternative cheat methods to advance up through the Farm Town levels.
It's easy to see why so many Farm Town players want to find some kind of advantage in this popular Facebook online game.
Have Fun With Farm Town
Whether you're just a casual player or an avid connoisseur of all things Farm Town, finding tricks and cheats for this very popular online game is not easy. The best approach is to select one or two of the resources provided above and see how they work for you and your friends. If you discover your own tricks, don't forget to submit them in the comments so others can advance more quickly too!