Search engine optimization is very important term for bloggers and Web authors. The world of SEO can be a tough one to navigate, leading to the need for special software. Learning the right and wrong ways to utilize SEO can get completely overwhelming, making software that helps in that process very welcome.
The Importance of SEO Software for Blogs
The easiest way for a website to gain notice is to put the information where readers will search for it. The first thing most people do when looking for an answer is to hit Google, Bing, or Yahoo! This means websites and writers need to make sure they get their work listed on Google. Just writing and publishing doesn't get an article or website listed on the search engines.
There are many different ideas and schools of thought connected to SEO, making it difficult for a casual writer to know which way to turn and where to start. A good SEO blogging software package can help writers and webmasters stay on top of it all, which can make the difference between a failing and successful blog.
Getting Help from SEO Tools
For those who get the gist of search engine optimization and just want a little extra help, there are plenty of SEO tools out there to offer assistance. They'll grade your blog posts to let you know how well it will do in the search engines.
- 140 SEO Tools - New SEO tools can be submitted to this page, but not just any tools. They charge a price to be included, and still require the tools to be only the highest of quality. The tools are then offered on an RSS feed to make sure everyone has the best and latest.
- SEOMoz - This very large set includes tools for comparing your back links to those of your competitors, a toolbar to analyze Firefox and Chrome, a way to find the sites your competitors are getting valuable links from, a tool to find two-hundred potential links based on a keyword, historical PageRank scores, and more.
- WordStream - WordStream doesn't just stop with SEO, they also offer tools to aid in search engine marketing. All of it works together to help you get the most out of your site, as they promise to save time and increase productivity.
SEO Software for bloggers
If you aren't that adept at moving around the Web, or even if you are, but just choose to have a more carefree blogging experience, a more complete software blogging package might be the best option. There are several of them out there, with most promising to be the best and everything you need.
- G Shift Labs- They're promising to make you an "SEO Rock Star." Their software won't just help with your website, but will also help you manage a total strategy by looking at your blogs, social presence, and press releases.
- blog Overdrive - This is the software meant for the people who don't want to do a lot to maintain their blog, but want to still have that success. This software doesn't just help you with the SEO on your content, but even provides you with the already optimized content per your keywords. It's the content you want, and also content that your readers want.
- blog Solution - It's another software wanting to save you the time and sweat of making your blog successful. They promise to get your site indexed "fast." It doesn't use Blogger or WordPress, but its own custom blogging platform as it hands you income from Adsense and affiliates while creating the blogs, updating them, and pinging them as well.
SEO, the Most Effective Marketing Tactic
According to the Forbes Advertising Effectiveness Study, SEO is the most effective marketing tactic for generating conversions. Because of that, it's not something that should be taken lightly if you're looking for your blog to be successful. These blogging software tools and packages can help you with that success.